Your Safety in Clinic
The health and safety of our patients and team is paramount and we have taken on board government guidance and have also exceeded it where we felt necessary to make our clinic a safe environment. Please follow the link below to see the measures that we have implemented for your protection, what to expect when you visit and how you can help to keep yourself and others safe while you are in clinic.
To limit the time you need to spend in clinic, we encourage you to pay for your appointment and book future appointments over the phone in advance. Please call us on 01273 206868 at any time prior to your appointment and we can do this for you.
Please do not, under any circumstances, come to the clinic if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (including a persistent cough or fever), if anyone in your household has symptoms or you have been told for any other reason to self-isolate.
We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for you without charge. We understand that some of our patients may be classed as vulnerable and will not be able to visit us in clinic straight away. We still offer zoom consultations and invite you to call us to arrange this. We want to continue to offer you a lifeline of support while you stay at home. Some of our patients are also choosing to book appointments later in the year when they are more able to come in and we are more than happy to accommodate this for you.
We will be keeping all these safety measures under constant review and we will keep our patients updated with any changes. We have implemented all government guidance and more to make the clinic a safe space for your treatment. However, if you have any suggestions for further measures, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We thank you for all the support that you have shown us over this challenging period and we are looking forward to being able to serve and support you and our community once again.
Rebecca and the team at Back 2 Balance
Health and Safety at Back 2 Balance
Current government guidance permits chiropractors to be open for urgent and essential health care needs. The health and safety of our clients and team is paramount and we have taken on board and exceeded government guidance to make our clinic a safe environment.
Please see below for measures we have implemented for your protection and how you can help to
keep yourself and others safe while you are in clinic. If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 206868.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Sanitisation
- Your chiropractor/osteopath will also wear a mask, gloves and apron where appropriate and will thoroughly sanitise the treatment bench and any tools used between each patient.
- Your Clinic and Front Desk team will wear masks and will wash and sanitise their hands regularly throughout the day.
- The team will sanitise the waiting areas and toilet facilities regularly throughout the day.
- Tea and coffee services will be suspended at this time.
- Pens will be sanitised between patients.
- All clients, including children, must wash their hands well for 20 seconds using warm water and soap or use hand sanitiser at one of the sanitising stations when they enter the clinic.
- Please do not, under any circumstances, come to the clinic if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (including a persistent cough or fever), if anyone in your household has symptoms or you have been told for any other reason to self-isolate.
- We encourage clients to wear a personal face mask or covering while in clinic.
- Please follow all written and verbal instructions from the team, they are for your safety and protection.
- If you think you need extra precaution, or special measures, please do let us know, as we are able to accommodate most people.
We will be keeping these measures under constant review and we will keep our clients updated with any changes. We have implemented all government guidance and more to make the clinic a safe space for your treatment. However, if you have any suggestions for further measures, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Physical Distancing Measures and Limiting your Time in Clinic
- To limit the amount of time you need to spend in clinic, we encourage you to prepay for your appointment before you arrive. You may call us on 01273 206868 and pay with card over the phone at any time before your appointment. We can have a receipt at your appointment if requested.
- If you are unable to pay for your appointment in advance, we ask that wherever possible, you use card to pay for your appointment. The limit for contactless payments has been increased to £45.
- We encourage you to prebook your future appointments over the phone to limit the amount of time you need to spend in clinic. These can be rescheduled if required.
- We ask that all clients respect a 2m distance from each other and the team.
- We have created additional waiting areas in the clinic. Please follow instructions from the team as to where you should sit to wait for your appointment.
- Please arrive at the correct time for your appointment, please do not be very early or late. This is so we can control the number of clients in clinic at any time.
- If you would like to wait outside for your appointment, you may. Please inform Front Desk that you have arrived and they will inform you when it is time for your appointment.
- We are not currently running massage at the clinic. If you are interested in massage, please let us know and we will be in contact as soon as we are able to offer this service again. This may well be 6th July.
Sign up to our newsletter...